View Single Post
Old 07.03.2008, 05:17 PM   #38
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
Diamanda Galas is one of those artists that I've tried really hard to 'get', because I think I should. I've been trying since the 80's.
But I don't get her at all.

I find it really difficult to make it through even one track of hers without hitting eject and filing the album away on my 'ebay pile'

That probably says more about me than it does about her though.

back in the 90's, i used to think she was rather annoying and pretentious so i avoided her; it wasn't until like a bit more than 6 months ago that i downloaded the litanies of satan album and was completely amazed by it.

and it's probably because she's rather annoying, i'm into annoying voices now more than before.

she used to come play mexico quite a bit then, i wish i could go back and see her live.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|