View Single Post
Old 07.11.2008, 04:01 AM   #1203
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostly Harmless
I'm writing this from the suburbs of Northwest Indiana.
I'm seventeen.
My legal name is Phillip, I moved to Alaska and there chose Patrick as my Christian name. The vast majority of my high school calls me Jesus.
I drink more coffee than the average human drinks water.
When I want to listen to music I trust Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Animal Collective, Menomena, and Flaming Lips.
If I'm watching a movie, chances are it has Denzel Washington, Dustin Hoffman, Will Farrell, or was directed by Wes Anderson.
My favorite author is C.S. Lewis, and I sincerely doubt I'll ever be able to decide on a favorite book. A part of me feels obliged to say the Bible, since it's the basis of my faith, but since I haven't read it all I can't rightly say that.
I walk everywhere. I normally get in five miles a day, though it's not unusual to walk ten.

Indiana... hmm.
Anyway, welcome! Radiohead and PF are two of my favorite bands too.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|