View Single Post
Old 07.14.2008, 10:53 AM   #3
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Don't have time to post a better start for this thread right now, but stu will have to live with it for now...

anyways, can't get much better than this as first post!

Kool! i didn't think you would actually start this thread (ok maybe i did )

TSOMI is my fav as i too have fond memories of this game, did you manage to finish this without cheating? there usually comes a point in these games where i get stuck and after trying to every combination of using items together i had to look for some help, i don't think i have played 3 TCOMI so i might have to track down a copy. i also have EFMI which was ok but i prefer the old 2D games to the new 3D ones.

will there ever be a monkey island 5?

what other games can anyone recommend that are similar to the MI series?
they don't make games like TSOMI anymore do they? this was the golden age for gaming if you ask me

anymore Monkey nuts out there?

i'm the only one out of my friends who actually like these games they all think it's shit

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|