View Single Post
Old 07.15.2008, 02:50 PM   #112
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
like i said on the girls aloud woman thread recently, i bet miley is a secret goth fan, by which i mean she sulks to the smiths and the cure; in a few years, not only will she be pitching in on the "my dying bride with or without the violin" debate, she'll also be vocal about singing vocals on the eventual forthcoming paradise lost album of the time while namedropping both anneke from the gathering and hanne hukkelberg (funeral era only).
I doubt she even knows who the Smiths are. Most kids these days don't look past the Featured section on iTunes, and she strikes me as one of those kids.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|