Thread: German films
View Single Post
Old 06.01.2006, 11:01 AM   #27
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
Fitzcarraldo and Aguirre: Wrath of God are essential Herzog films. Everyone should see those.

But yes, I agree, and I don't know which one I like more. This past year in school, one of the teachers (who was also a priest) and I would always talk about movies we had watched recently, because he was signed up at Blockbuster and I was at Netflix. And the conversations would typically be long, and we would argue about all sorts of things, and one day he asked me, "Have you seen Aguirre: The Wrath of God?" I said yes, and he responded by saying, "It was very...interesting." And I don't know why, but that was the last time we ever talked about movies.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|