Thread: German films
View Single Post
Old 06.01.2006, 04:09 PM   #40
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh i haven't seen it! i know they had a horrid relationship; i'd bump it. actually i think im going to get the same in greencine (check it out, i think it's way better than netflix if you love movies).

oh yeah... check out this link!!!

I went to that site, and as a test I typed in "Nick Zedd" to see how many results came up, and sure enough, they have that Abnormal: Sinema collection that Netflix does not offer (you can save the movies, but you cannot add them to your queue). So I checked the number of movies estimated to be in their catalogue, and it said "over 25,000" while Netflix claims 60,000 of their own. So my question is, do you know if Netflix just has 60,000 movies because most of it is total crap (or maybe when one movie has an extra disc of bonus features, Netflix then counts that as two movies)? Because after browsing through that greencine website, it does seem as if it is better than Netflix. And it would seem like greencine would have more movies because they say they have more anime than any other site, and plus they have adult videos. So the numbers just don't make sense to me.

I was also thinking that maybe Netflix counts those movies that are unavailable (like the Nick Zedd collection) as being a part of their catalogue, even though I highly doubt they will ever offer them for rental.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|