View Single Post
Old 08.14.2008, 02:04 PM   #39
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
thats because dinosaur jr hasnt made a good album this decade.

And im a dinosaur jr. fan. I like the flaming lips, but I liked their early stuff the most. Which came out before 2000. Im not sure when the soft bulletin came out, but that was the last album of theirs i really dug. I like their new stuff too (a lot more than i like bright eyes and the strokes), but I can see why they wouldnt make the list. I saw them for free at the University of Florida, and it was pretty amazing. I had only been drinking, but I think even the sober people probably thought someone slipped something in their drink.

Lips fans are pretty creative and definitely go all out. I walked to the show behind a guy dressed like captain hook (minus the hook) riding on a double deck bicycle (one frame welded on top of another frame). Later on I saw the same faux-pirate dancing with a human sized turtle. That was pretty interesting.

All in all though, I would say that is a pretty damn good list. Better than anything rolling stone fucks could put together. Thank you very much SYRFox, that was really cool of you to do, not to mention very well done.

I completely forgot about The Glow Pt. 2 by the way. That might be in my top 25 of all time. I feel dumb.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|