Thread: Drug Problems
View Single Post
Old 08.20.2008, 11:29 AM   #45
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Sure, _slavo_ - Seroxat, when trialed in the UK, caused some users to fall so low they attempted suicide (in 1 or 2 cases, the trialers did kill themselves ). This damning evidence was suppressed in the UK, because the makers of Seroxat and the UK Government wanted to push the whole "wonder drug" thing. I am very fucking dubious about Seroxat as a result - every person on an MH board that has taken it has had some sort of adverse effect...

That sucks. I was actually intrigued about it. I'd come to the conclusion that if I ever had to start taking any kind of medicine for my condition (i still can somehow deal with it with no help of medication), it would be Seroxat. But you kind of made me feel aware of the dark side, too.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|