Thread: Drug Problems
View Single Post
Old 08.20.2008, 12:29 PM   #50
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
okay if you want to be serious, i'll get serious

in the last six months i've kicked both a huge cocaine habit and a pretty bad opiate addiction as well (i've only recently stopped taking methadone for it)

there.

Good job woman Keep it up.

My dad is an alcoholic, which I consider to be a drug problem.

I recently stopped seeing a friend of mine because to her coke was the most important thing around. The other day she told me that she wasn't so fucked up anymore, but she's said that numerous times. I'll believe it when I see it.

My other friend has been clean for a while now, but he was really into coke too. Coke or anything else he could get. Pretty sure his rock bottom was doing PCP and cutting the shit out of his arms and having to go to the hospital.

Another friend used to do morphine, quit that and started doing e all the time, now I hear she's doing coke.

I know a lot of people who have/have had drug addictions.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|