Thread: Emo music
View Single Post
Old 09.03.2008, 12:05 AM   #62
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
uhler, I get the feeling you haven't been around as much as usual. Why is this so?

i work basically 8 days a week and i have no internet. so right now i'm sitting in a park at 1 in the morning typing this. also, there's more things for me to do here so i usually don't sit still for long unless i'm sleeping.

i used to be a huge fan of hwm. i saw them so many times back in the day. they still have some good songs i listen to. twleve hour turn was my favorite band from that era, well actually discount is. both are two very good emo/punk bands from florida that were all related to the no idea records label. alison from the kills was the singer of discount. she looks way different than she used to and the kills suck.

as you can tell i used to be a huge fan of the hardcore/screamo/emo scene from that time period. every band that i wanted to mention already has been so there's no reason to mention anymore. wait reversal of man. there.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|