View Single Post
Old 12.16.2008, 03:09 PM   #37
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
at the moment I am looking for work as a catholic school teacher, though the hiring period is not until June, so now it is just choreographing my future movements.

However, here in CA the sky is falling, they are predicting a $7 trillion dollar deficit, which I can't even believe because the annual budget of the entire nation last year was barely over $3 trillion.. however they are laying off public school teachers by the thousands..

lucky for me Ethiopia is marginally affected:

In October this year, the PM told the parliamentarians that the financial crisis does not have that much effect on Ethiopia because the country's financial sector has not yet integrated with that of the developed world.

In fact, the long serving banks in Ethiopia are state-owned, and it has only been 14 years since private banks entered the sector. The country's strict banking regulations do not allow foreign companies and investors to penetrate the financial sector.

you know there is trouble in paradise when third world countries offer better prospects than california!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|