View Single Post
Old 12.16.2008, 04:01 PM   #57
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
you do get them. you're just being contrary....and bitchy.

i swear to you this is gibberish

Aren't you the dude who actively partcipated in making the election of someone who's going to make you feel the pinch even more seriosuly than everyone else before real (i.e. wasting time and changing nothing)? Shouldn't you be the one who will have the deadpan look on his face when derision will come in all the brutal force of grim reality?

Here's my attempt at deciphering:

I get that I actively participated in the election of someone (Obama). You claim that said "someone" (Obama) is not just young and tanned, but is also going to make me feel the pinch even more seriosuly than "everyone else before real". See, that's where you lose me. "everyone else before real". What?

Then you post in parenthesis "(i.e. wasting time or changing nothing)."

It seems to me that you claim that I helped elect someone who apparently harmful to me in some vague and confusing manner that doesn't make sense (I get the tenor, but not the meaning).

So, no, I don't believe I helped elect someone who's going to "make me" feel some kind of pinch before something real i.e.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|