View Single Post
Old 12.29.2008, 01:19 PM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by diskaholic-anonymous
this conflict is far away to be solve...so let's call the "super-police of the world" oh! but there isn't oil or weapons of ass destruction!!??...so let the israelis and palestinians kill each other until the last man!!
fuck them all! fuck politics and religion! why the leaders don't go to a boxing arena and fight with each other to solve they "issues"...just let the people live in peace!
briefly back to say this reads to me like you're calling for the extermination of palestinians. they wouldn't "kill each other to the last man", israel has a huge military superiority, including nukes, for fucks sake-- guess who would win if the muzzles were completely removed? im gonna sound like khchris but *cough* it sounds to me like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. this shit isn't a fistfight like you wish it were. i say a few skirmishes a year are better than genocide.

now, yeah, fuck politics and religion, because religion removes reason from the equation. frankly, while i am no fan of right-wing israeli factions (irgun & their heirs), i see hamas as the nuttier party here, but who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
its very hard to resolve any issue when both sides really belive in the bible, and that their way is the right way. i mean how do you argue with god?

once upon a time i read an article some rabbi in that right-wing rag jerusalem post saying something like "we don't have the authority to negotiate our borders because this land was given to us by god". mang. exactly.

ok i need to remove myself from this thread until later or i'll be in trouble.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|