View Single Post
Old 12.29.2008, 09:32 PM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactive Poltergeist
Are you kidding? These attacks are seriously hurting the Palestinian people and if you believe that this was not intended by the Israeli government then you are being foolish. These are serious attacks on an infrastructure which has been seriously weakened by countless attacks on it for that very purpose.

Yes the attacks are seriously hurting the Palestinian people, but the target is Hamas. Just because I don't eat up every morsel of left-wing propaganda doesn't mean I'm being foolish.

Hamas is an islamist extremist group with the aim of destroying Israel, not making peace. That's what's foolish. Shooting rockets across the border and expecting that nothing will happen in return is fucking retarded.

The aim I suppose is to make the Gaza civilians uncomfortable enough under Hamas that they "unelect" them. Carrot, stick, etc. I think these tactics will backfire here (witness the public opinion) just like they didn in Lebanon. Then again, the Israeli foreign minister is a daughter of Irgun members, Olmert is a stupid fuck, and Israel hasn't had a decent government since they killed Rabin. The only thing I don't understand is what the fuck is Ehud Barak doing in this cabinet, but I'm hoping our Israel boardies will explain/clarify.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|