View Single Post
Old 12.29.2008, 10:53 PM   #59
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Daddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's asses
Way to make me want to become further enlightened.

Debate and discussion are always further fueled when someone antagonizes and debases those that they are debating.

Israel does not gain from being bogged down in an incessant and futile war with those who would go so far as to commit suicide in order to fan the flames of war.

Israel would gain a lot more if they were at peace.

It seems from your response that it is you who is bigoted and ignorant. While my view is completely oversimplified (how could it not be in the span of three sentances), your direct condemnation of me does nothing to spark enlightenment or agreement. If you wanted to spark a visceral dislike of your point of view, you have succeeded. If you desired to inform me further of your knowledge of the situation, you have failed.

Thanks for the enlightenment!
Daddylikes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|