View Single Post
Old 12.29.2008, 11:36 PM   #72
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I'm not familiar enough/at-all with those things to even try to respond. Touche, I think.
Yeah, sorry, when philosophizing there comes a point when one prefers specialized lexiconic "isms" or the names of dead men to long lectures repeating their meaning.

And I'm trying to limit my lecturing on the internet for my own sanity. Though I think our impasse occurred at the start in that I called God a "existential concept" and you replied to it as a "rational concept." By calling it an existential concept, I mean that it is a conclusion on the meaning of existence itself when one comes to the leap of faith which may or may not appeal to a rational argument to arrive at it.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|