View Single Post
Old 12.30.2008, 05:39 AM   #85
Confucious is sex
bad moon rising

Confucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioactive Poltergeist
"Bad tenancy". Ha. You are employing the technique of tyrants and murderers everywhere, twisting words to mask the reality of what is going on. Use plain English to describe what is going on, not an elaborate series of euphemisms.

Also, I have no idea what your incoherent mumblings in your second paragraph are alluding to. Are you suggesting that because Molotov cocktails are thrown at the vehicles of an occupying force that the saturation bombing of urban areas is somehow justified? And what do you mean "they were armed by Israel".

1. If 'bad tenancy' constitutes elaborate euphemism to you then I am not sure how much further we can continue this discussion.
2. I take your point that cloaking atrocities in euphemism removes an element of response to real situations and takes the discussion into the realm of the semantic, but by the same token, surely you can see that the deliberate use of dysphemism performs precisely the same function?
3. I deliberately did not mention whether or not either side was 'justified', merely expressed some factual information to balance the discussion somewhat; Israel provided the Palestinians with an armory, hence, armed by Israel.