View Single Post
Old 12.30.2008, 12:40 PM   #90
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucious is sex
Finally (sorry, I have been responding as I read), Radioactive Poltergeist, you are aware, are you not, that returning to pre-67 borders would mean that Israel got all of Jordan back? And, therefore, their original attempt to house displaced Palestinians in a country that is vastly superior, in terms of size and originally-Palestinian population, would be irradicated? I am also sure you are aware that Israel offered a Palestinian state as part of the '48 partition and it was refused by the Palestinians because they wanted more of Jerusalem? Or are these facts inconvenient for your reactionary twisting of the 'truth'? And don't believe for a second that you can argue with what has just been said because the fact is that at best I have provided you with information that directly contradicts your understanding of the situation, at worst, I have employed the same methods as you ie taking some information I know, exaggerating and twisting it and reconstituting it to win an argument, hoping that everyone else posting is terrified of my rhetorical flourishes.

'Ee, 'ello ducky, y'alright?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|