View Single Post
Old 12.31.2008, 01:23 PM   #111
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucious is sex
It's not an invasion if you live there; it is not possible to invade a place where one already is. Or are you defending the Canaanites now?

How many jews lived there before 1948 and then after, and you have the nerve to NOT call that an invasion? Ideologies confuse things.

Israel is an occupying force, but I do not feel that they will ever leave, so I have gotten over that fact, they will be in Israel for ever, so that is that.

However, that DOES NOT GIVE THE ISRAELIS the right to do whatever the fuck they feel like, war has rules, and if you fuck up, war comes back to burn you. Fire is not impartial, not even to them that burn fire.

I am not here to debate whether or not the state of Israel should exist, I hardly doubt millions of people will leave where they have been for sixty years.. however, if Israel would like militants to stop lobbing rockets into their peripheral towns, than perhaps Israel should not stoke the flames with more bombs and death.

While Israelis are dying, the casualty ratio has been anywhere from 10 to 1 too 100 to 1, and that is just fucking disgusting if you ask me. Nothing justifies it, period, and regardless of the ideology behind Israel's existence, they have NO FUCKING RIGHT to kill so many folks, even in the name of defending themselves. You do not have the right to inflict whole-sale slaughter in the name of defense, that is not defense, it is an offense.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|