View Single Post
Old 12.31.2008, 04:14 PM   #117
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
INDEED

Man I'm so sick of this shit. The Palestinians are surrounded by their supposed Arab bretheren who, unless events like the recent Israeli bombings occur, don't do a fucking thing for them. Even now what are they doing, other than releasing predictable sound-bites?

Presumably, if the Palestinians recieved the assistance from the other Arab nations in the area that one would reasonably expect, they would: 1.) Wipe out the Jews, then, 2.) Attack their neighbors to regain the land they lost post WWII (though, if we have to blame anyone, let's blame the Brits for this). I'm sure a number of nations would like to see 1., but it's 2. that causes so many countries to give a stiff middle finger to the Palestinians.

But I'm just guessing here. Maybe it's just inner-Arab-world prejudice. Palestinians are regarded by the other Arab nations like the US regards Mexico, or Japan regards China. From what I understand, no one really likes them or has much faith that they can do much on their own.

that maybe correct, but how does any of that vindicate the military operations of Israel? It doesn't, Israel uses cop-outs like no other, but in these circumstances, lives are lost by the dozen..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|