View Single Post
Old 01.13.2009, 01:45 PM   #43
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Huh. I'm saying a lot of people listen to Green Day because they don't know any better. They've yet to hear better punk bands or whatever... once they actually hear better punk bands, they probably wouldn't bother with Green Day anymore. Why would you? ....Something's going to be mindblowing to someone if they've never heard anything like it. I'm sure most people would agree with me. It's not shocking or bizarre statement. Just a thought.

And I'm definitely not saying the music I listen to is leagues better than what anyone else listens to. Not sure how that came up.

And I still can admit if a Beyoncé song is good, too; but 15 years ago, I might have been fanatical about the song because I hadn't been exposed to any other music that struck me as an interesting.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|