View Single Post
Old 01.16.2009, 08:16 AM   #19
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
O.k., my answers

1. What Sonic Youth song makes you feel the most aggressive? "Brother James" (one of my top 5 songs too!)

2. What's your favorite Sonic Youth cover of another artist's song? "Ca Plane Pour Moi"! ("Today Yr. Love, Tomorrow the World" is really close though)

3. What, if any, Sonic Youth cover do you wish they hadn't messed with? "Within You Without You" is really pretty mediocre and not up to the standards of SY or the original song.

4. What's you favorite cover of a Sonic Youth song by somebody else? I was going to say "Schizophrenia" by Wixel, but then I remembered "Becuz" by William Hooker which just totally rules!

5. What's your favorite Sonic Youth instrumental? "Invito Al Cielo"

6. What's a Sonic Youth song that you think shines above the rest of the album it's on? "Or"

7. What's a Sonic Youth song that you think doesn't belong on the album it's on (no bonus tracks, real albums!)? "Sunday" though it's one of my favorite songs just doesn't fit on A Thousand Leaves.

8. What's your favorite Sonic Youth song with a guest star? "Death Valley '69"
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|