View Single Post
Old 01.21.2009, 09:09 PM   #79
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
stop hatin on my state. there are a lot of places that suck a lot more than florida. It might not be the most hip and happenin place to live, but there are a lot of really great things about florida. Just look at the wildlife. I mean, we have marshlands, swamps, woods, ocean all around, islands, forests, rivers, springs (north florida springs are world renown for cave diving), and a ton of history. I think there is a city for any kind of person in florida. Ive lived in gainesville, miami, ft lauderdale, jacksonville, orlando, and st augustine. Plus a couple small towns (palatka and Live Oak). Although I agree that Florida isnt the coolest place, I just dont think it deserves to be put down so harshly. If you are stuck in florida because of whatever circumstances, make the most of it. I promise you, it is possible to find happiness here, if only fleeting.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|