View Single Post
Old 01.21.2009, 09:22 PM   #82
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
stop hatin on my state. there are a lot of places that suck a lot more than florida. It might not be the most hip and happenin place to live, but there are a lot of really great things about florida. Just look at the wildlife. I mean, we have marshlands, swamps, woods, ocean all around, islands, forests, rivers, springs (north florida springs are world renown for cave diving), and a ton of history. I think there is a city for any kind of person in florida. Ive lived in gainesville, miami, ft lauderdale, jacksonville, orlando, and st augustine. Plus a couple small towns (palatka and Live Oak). Although I agree that Florida isnt the coolest place, I just dont think it deserves to be put down so harshly. If you are stuck in florida because of whatever circumstances, make the most of it. I promise you, it is possible to find happiness here, if only fleeting.

gainesville is the only place i would live in florida anymore. actually, i would live in st. petersburg. orlando is the worst city that i have ever lived in.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|