View Single Post
Old 06.11.2006, 04:11 PM   #1
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka
So the other day I was at my friend's house (Nathaniel AKA GeOrGeBusHLOVeR) and he was like "ugh i need a cigarette cause im addicted to cigarettes" and so we walked out side cause hes not allowed to smoke around his house. He started telling me about how the Malboro box is KKK related and stuff by the light of my cell phone.Then he takes my phone and starts looking through my "contatcts"; he finds this dude named S------ R----- who he put on my list in the first place (he is some guy who went out with some chick i went out with a long time ago). Anyway Nathaniel calls the number and leaves a fucking retarded ass message about buying crack and stuff and acting retarded like "you owe me 5$ for the motherfucking crack rock i sold you motherfucker im gonna bite off your ears bitch ahh ahhha ahhha ahhhhhhh fuck shit ass motherfucker shit ass cunt cock balls asss shit cock crack rocks are my life crack crack crack!!! ahh aakahahakh"

WE laugh about it and think that its Tres Funny... but then once i had forgotten all about it, the other day my friend who is a big ass deuchebag told me that i was under investigation by the police. I asked him why and he told me it was because the dude "S---R---" that nate gave the retarded message had had his parents hear the message and they called the police and hired a private investigator.. so ...FUCK
i trhink its pretty funny and stuff, but if i get in tourble, ill be pissed.

whatever, any advice??
http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|