View Single Post
Old 02.24.2009, 05:23 PM   #44
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
art schools, at least whe I was involved in them and studying, did very little to prepare artists for the business end of the art world. TRhey prepared you for critiques, in focusing what you want to do, and in experimentation, but nothing at all about how to sell your art, or even how to get it seen. I graduated 1997, so I guess the art school's focus has changed maybe.

bt there wa sso much BULLSHIT as well.

i graduated two years ago and they did nothing to prepare us for the business end of art, probably because the tutors on my course had little to no experience of it. they did try to groom us in how to apply for funding though.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|