View Single Post
Old 02.25.2009, 09:46 AM   #78
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
i'm against arts funding, i wonder how many of you have seen the type of moldy food they give out at the shelters? but i don't really want anyone receiving money for their wanky project while millions of people are living like garbage

private funding is great, i wish i had a couple million to hand out myself, but government grants are keeping money from people who truly need it and are increasing the public's reliance on the government
\
US government money that goes to arts funding equals less than 30 cents a year per person in the USA.

the amount that goes into food stamps and welafre and food programs for indigent and homeless is a hundred times that at least

why you complaining?