View Single Post
Old 03.15.2009, 11:53 AM   #14
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
In fact, I've acted more conservative about a lot of sexual things than I am because I thought she would dislike my real desires. Turns out we've both been doing that for years, like fools really.

I say enjoy this part of it, which it seems like you are. Getting to open up an entire box of new surprises after years and years together is something a lot of people don't get to do.

I've had a few friends who were/are in this line of work, and while I also wouldn't have a problem with it morally or maritally, I would also be aware of the safety issues. People are weird and people get obsessive sometimes. Everyone I know who has worked in that industry has a long string of tales ranging from amusing to disturbing. I'm sure she can handle herself though.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|