View Single Post
Old 03.15.2009, 12:07 PM   #17
vulva
the end of the ugly

vulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's asses
Thursday night, after I finished work I met up with a friend of mine and this dude who was visiting from Boston. We ended up going to Maple Leaf Gardens, which is an old arena the Leafs used to play in but is no longer active. It's a historical building now, so they have security but otherwise there's nothing going on there. Next thing I know, the dude we're with hops over a fence in the alley between it and an apartment complex and opens the entrance to that alley for us.
We spent the next 20 minutes scaling the walls, smashing open a window and getting all out shirt together to get in. We made it. A full on successful infiltration of MLG. Only problem was that once we got in, my friend had a panic attack, and I had to help her get out, so I wasn't in too long. The dude we were with stayed in for another 40 minutes or so. Pictures can/will come later.
Once I got down from the window, I checked and saw that I had cut my hand open a bit on some of the broken glass, so I went to a nearby 24 hr McDonalds to wash it all off. When I knocked on the door to the washroom, I was given the "one second" call from a dude. When the door opened, a homeless guy and a hooker came out. The diaper changing table was down as well. That was my Thursday night.

This is the building on the outside

vulva is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|