View Single Post
Old 03.15.2009, 12:15 PM   #18
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I say enjoy this part of it, which it seems like you are. Getting to open up an entire box of new surprises after years and years together is something a lot of people don't get to do.

I've had a few friends who were/are in this line of work, and while I also wouldn't have a problem with it morally or maritally, I would also be aware of the safety issues. People are weird and people get obsessive sometimes. Everyone I know who has worked in that industry has a long string of tales ranging from amusing to disturbing. I'm sure she can handle herself though.

Thanks, it's nice to get some perspective from a like-minded adjusted deviant. I keep asking myself, "Am I really o.k. with this?" and every time the answer is yes, but I almost feel this weird guilt that it is. Like I'm being reminded of my morality (and emotional make-up as well) being outside the norm right in my face when until recently it's all been theoretical.

Yeah, the open box (uh, pun not intended, but there anyway...) beyond the repression in our relationship has been amazing. First I lived a fantasy I'd had forever at her first practice session (and not specifically about her, but the fact it was my best friend under it all made it that much more amazing), then at our next time things happened that I hadn't even gotten around to fantasizing about. So if there are some things to accept to do this, then the payoff outweighs them in scores.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|