View Single Post
Old 03.15.2009, 09:57 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Thanks, it's nice to get some perspective from a like-minded adjusted deviant. I keep asking myself, "Am I really o.k. with this?" and every time the answer is yes, but I almost feel this weird guilt that it is. Like I'm being reminded of my morality (and emotional make-up as well) being outside the norm right in my face when until recently it's all been theoretical.

that and the whole exchange above with clone makes a pretty cool story-- but i'd argue that your deviancy is evident from your mask collection, your taste in music, etc. that is-- not news for us boardies. but i know that life looks different when you live it that when you watch someone else's life.

what i (the spectator) find stranges with you is that you actually work for the law! to me that's like the bastion of conservatism, mainstream morality, etc. so i'm looking at your double life from the other end-- that is, from outside in, and wondering "how does he manage to fit in at work?" it's pretty amazing to me when bona fide eccentrics can survive in such places. i know i couldn't-- i've tried, but i ALWAYS run into trouble.

anyway, sounds like you're having fun-- enjoy.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|