View Single Post
Old 03.15.2009, 10:03 PM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophousefloozie
A very good point...

As for me, I'm moving back to my hometown, and my boyfriend, whom I've been with for five years (on and off), is moving to Vancouver, which is where I've planned on moving to for years now.

The problem is, I can't go with him because I need a break... badly. Also, I'm now unemployed in Toronto, and going to live with my parents in the prairies for a while, to pay off my debts, and hopefully go back to school.

I have no idea what to do. It's going to be hard to be without him, but so good, at the same time. I don't know how long I'm going to be home before I move to Van, or if I'm going at all.

It isn't all that strange, or even unusual. It doesn't even compare to what some of you have said, and I don't feel sorry for myself. It's just simply what is going on in my life right now....

I am open to suggestions, if anyone feels like playing doctor.
very sad to hear, floozie. cowtowners will be happy to have you back though, i'm sure.

ps- debt is the fucking plague. never again.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|