View Single Post
Old 03.15.2009, 10:21 PM   #32
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that and the whole exchange above with clone makes a pretty cool story-- but i'd argue that your deviancy is evident from your mask collection, your taste in music, etc. that is-- not news for us boardies. but i know that life looks different when you live it that when you watch someone else's life.

what i (the spectator) find stranges with you is that you actually work for the law! to me that's like the bastion of conservatism, mainstream morality, etc. so i'm looking at your double life from the other end-- that is, from outside in, and wondering "how does he manage to fit in at work?" it's pretty amazing to me when bona fide eccentrics can survive in such places. i know i couldn't-- i've tried, but i ALWAYS run into trouble.

anyway, sounds like you're having fun-- enjoy.

Yeah, the double life thing is pretty weird. I read a lot of comics when I was a kid, and I guess the secret identity trip must have sunk in hard.

At work they all think I'm the bastion of professionalism and I am. My boss knows a bit about what I do outside artistically and I told my assistant (who's a grandma and former flower child) about my current home situation (the perspective from somebody who's been around the block that far back is very worthwhile!) But the day to day who I am is pretty undercover.

Except, that seeing as I work in consumer protection, and help people who've been screwed over by bad businesses, it's not like I don't believe in what I do. I totally do, and my job is the perfect one for who I've always been. I don't have to wear ties too often either, thank God.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|