View Single Post
Old 03.16.2009, 10:24 AM   #37
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Notices went up last week the owner of our buildings was putting in a new intercom system starting today and tomorrow. The flyer insisted we keep the appointment. But when I called, there are no appointments, they expect us to be available for 48 hours. When I said that wasn't possible, they asked if a friend or family could do it, I replied that they have to work too. What is strange is the intercom works fine. There is a whole list of things that are fucked up about our building, or the new evil Souen restaurant downstairs who make incredible amounts of noise all night. Some of us think the new intercom is digital and will allow the owner to monitor who is in the apts, as there are some sublets. Rumor is the owner wants to sell the buildings to NYU.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|