View Single Post
Old 06.13.2006, 09:58 AM   #13
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
Just think, if this guy hadn't been shot we'd probably never have heard about this raid.
I wonder how many other innocent people have had their doors kicked in, in the middle of the night, in the name of freedom and security.
You just have to witness the perpetual harassement that the asian community gets in the Whitechapel area where i lived last year.Whenever some sort of fabricated terror alarm happens to be brought up by the government ,for one reason or another,it is not rare to see cops harassing young or not young asian people on the street.It is a fucking disgrace.The war on terrorism is a very little war in fact.Let's also bring up the fact that Europe in general has a history of politically motivated terrorism since the dawn of time(figuratively) and it does make me firmly believe that the lies just get bigger and bigger,the motivations for the invasion of Iraq are purely economical ones.No war on evil.Just plain evil.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|