View Single Post
Old 06.13.2006, 04:41 PM   #51
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
uh i'll think about it. how would that work? a family consisting of a gay christain some other guy who hates everyone and a muslim. it could be a sitcom.

The Simpsons spoofed those types of sitcoms once when the family was watching a show called "Ethnic Mismatch Comedy #644"

...hope that lightens the mood, because this won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
i hope that's sarcasm, with you assblaster i can never tell

That's mighty nice of you to give him the benefit of the doubt, however, I can just tell that he is not kidding at all. I understand his anger, I really do, but I do not condone that mentality, but on the other hand, that's why I personally support the assassination by any means necessary of any and indeed all Shi'ite Muslim clerics wherever they may be in the world, including the United States. But that will never happen, because, you see, the Shias are covertly in bed with the US & have been since Reagan. Our current "War on Terror" is decidely focused on eliminating Sunnis & not Shi'ites or the suspiciously elusive al-Queda.

Oh yeah, porkmarras, I completely agree. Terrorism is a serious problem (an age-old one at that), but if one gets real about it (like you have) then one quickly understands the situation properly. The reason why there have been no more terrorist attacks here in America & very few attempts since 9/11 is because it's not some huge worldwide anti-Zionist jihad that presents a real threat to our national security as the masses have been led to believe by those seeking political gain. Of course, as soon as it gets dim for the same power brokers, then they'll just allow another terrorist attack to take place to put everyone in fear again. It sounds pessimistic & untrusting of my government, but it's the truth & I'm not afraid to face that ugly truth. Anyone can feel free to call me paranoid all they want, but the sheep's wool simply cannot be pulled down over my eyes. I knew ever since Reagan & Bush, Sr. (Iran-Contra scandal anyone?) that all this shit was going to happen & I used to regularly talk about it (mostly in bars in my twenties).

my typical rant with special emphasis on urgency & activism after rapping awhile to someone that wanted to talk about how fucked-up our representation is: "don't you realize that all "they" have to do is allow an attack here in the US & everyone will run for daddy & do whatever the gov't wants?...freedom is already eroding & that's exactly how close we are to eventually losing all of our freedoms...this shit is serious business."

No one wanted to hear it then & they don't want to hear it now. In fact, nowadays, they'll fucking call the FBI on you for expressing that view that happens to be true, or in the best-case scenario, they'll just flame you on an internet message board because your assertions rock their worldview to its very core & that's just too fucking scary for them to deal with, so they shrink away like the flaccid souls that they are.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|