View Single Post
Old 04.29.2009, 12:31 PM   #14
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
i've tried hearing sister under ejs and never got anywhere with it. also why in god's name would they need to record over the sister masters, did geffen not give the band an advance to record their next album?

it's there, just need good headphones and the reflexs to turn the volume back down to not shatter your ears, the clearest i heard it is the lull between winer's blues and bull in the heather where you can hear Thurston say "Schizophernia is taking me home"

i'd personally love a reissue box of everything together, digipak cds, and 180gram vinyl, that vinyl box would be quite interesting considering how many double lp (DDN, Dirty, Washing Machine, ATL, and Nurse) and the rearragned tracks there are in their later lps
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|