View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 04:21 PM   #6
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I like the idea of creating different identities on-line. Part of the reason I don't mind too much trolling is because I feel that it provides a certain catharsis for asshole-ish tendencies that otherwise would fester in a lonely person's psyche. I was surprised that so many people chose to keep their old names and be restricted by their existing net-identity when the board switched. But then I suppose if you've posted somewhere for so long it seems futile to change, especially those who have distinct writing styles. It would be interesting what would happen if one of the very well known chaps/ chappettes from the old board took on a new personality, how long before that got noticed?

(I'm Kev btw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|