View Single Post
Old 05.29.2009, 09:32 PM   #33
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodcrystallisetosand
one i forgot which seems to have not been mentioned: melbourne direct is motherfucking dynamite yo. not under the sy name, but it has them all on it (kim is on 'artwork' :P)

i just never got into the vibe on 7. i'd heard so much about j'accuse ted hughes (but never heard a boot of it), and there was the whole vinyl only thing which always helps generate hype, that whe i actually came round to it it seemed a bit... bland. the b-side was alright but didn't grab me, agnes b musique or whatever it was called. seeing as how i've recently reappraised nycg&f, i should probably go back to it, but my record player's fucked.

best decade of da yoof? quite probably now you come to mention it, zero.

Yeah it's pretty good. Similar to WITHOUT KIM.