View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 07:06 PM   #5
Washing Machine
expwy. to yr skull

Washing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's assesWashing Machine kicks all y'all's asses
I have this album but i must confess I've found it a little difficult to get into (of course I love 'Making The Nature Scene'). There seems to be a wealth of excellent ideas on CIS but they seem a little underdeveloped. Its an interesting document if only to note the development of the band (Listen to this then listen Evol or Daydream Nation).I suppose its difficult to appreciate this album from our point of view (having other more developed sonic youth albums). But when this came out it must have been mindblowing. If Sonic Youth are ahead of their time now imagine the effect this would have had!