View Single Post
Old 06.07.2009, 10:10 AM   #27
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
That reminds me, I told Mark Prindle to give his opinions of the Markers for his "hip bands the kids dig" section and he posted this hilarious gem...

Magik Markers - Boring, simplistic Velvet Underground/Doors-inspired "art" songs with feedback breaks, noise freakouts and a 'cool' female vocalist who takes it all WAY too seriously. Apparently nobody in the band can play piano or guitar at all, but that doesn't stop them from creating their own amateurish brand of late '60s Dionysian idiocy. Lee Ranaldo produced their CD and Thurston Moore released it on his label, which is appropriate because if Sonic Youth had no talent or vision at all, they'd sound exactly like this.

haha that was you? I cracked up when I saw it.