View Single Post
Old 06.12.2009, 11:40 AM   #24
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
in many ways i like the city, its nice to be close to everything and the energy of the city is good too but its also a real headache after a while. first its constantly busy which means fighting through crowds of people, lost children, tourists and the like which when your in a hurry is a real pain in the ass. then there are all the crazy people, in vancouver there is a really high percentage and its not nice to see someone injecting into their groin on your way to work or have a really aggresive woman covered in her own shit get mad at you on the train because you dont have any change. plus the rents are always high in the city, way more than they need to be i think. but the burbs are just kinda boring, there is that weird undercurrent you get in the burbs which just kinda freaks me out. the countryside is lovely but its too far from things but maybe when i am older.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|