View Single Post
Old 06.12.2009, 10:03 PM   #60
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I tried to sleep without smoking any pot mon/tue/wed and it was horrifying. My restless leg syndrome nearly drove me to suicide when I was a youth, but since I was smoking I have practically forgotten how severely disabling it can be sometimes..

No sleep to speak of those three days.. just mind destroying awakeness with rhythmic pulsations running down my legs uncontrollably causing them to twist and turn and twitch until sunrise.. the worst is the bits of teasing sleep with no REM that I managed to get. It is bizarre for me to live without dreaming at night let alone not sleeping!

needless to say I came to my senses on Thursday night and smoked some fucking herb.. slept like a baby with marvelously vivid dreams

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|