View Single Post
Old 06.13.2009, 10:02 AM   #71
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
so......
how did that happen?

I some how knew this would happen......

This women doesn't work with me but we sometimes cross paths for business. So one day she tells me this story about some guy she used to date and how she loved him and all this and then how he moved and left her.....she then gets into all this stuff about me looking a lot like him and even reminding her of him through my personality and what not. i think mothing of it cause i have talked with this girl a total of 3 hours in my life. time goes by i don't see her and then i run into her after i show at a bar. she starts whispering all this real freaky shit into my ear WHILE my GF is next to me talking with her friends. I told her about my being involved and brushed her off, but in my mind I was thinking about what she told me which ranged from candles, flexibility, nudity, champagne and all night plus discretion. i chalked her up as a psycho and let it go, plus she told me she was also seeing someone so..whatever.

more time passes

after a lunch conference with her work, she follows me into the mens room and sucks me off.

she was good, and we've '' ran into '' each other about six times in a month since then.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|