View Single Post
Old 06.13.2009, 10:33 AM   #73
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
I hate to sound like a total asshole, which i know I am but, I'm not married, I don't live with my GF and I'm not in love with her. We're friends that hang out and have fun with each other, trust me she feels the same. Now, does that excuse the cheating? No. Does make it a lot easier to reason it out? Yes.

The ways I see it is like this: I love women and sex and passion and all these things, and if one woman who I am not completely in love and devoted to doesn't want or can't accomodate me, well im not going to actively seek someone else out, BUT if this really gorgeous woman has a total desire to fuck me over and over again and we both know that we are not each others type and stand no chance for love, well I'm a man and she's a woman, this is a natural thing. the sex is just sex something extra.

I would feel far worse if i loved my GF and was falling in love with another woman. the truth is nothing has developed on that level between me and my gf, after i tell her the situation, she will either be cool with it and perhaps join or be upset and hang out with someone else.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|