View Single Post
Old 06.15.2009, 08:20 AM   #188
the red terror
empty page

the red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Burns
I was just informed by amazon that they can't fill my order for the sensational fix book that I placed a month ago. if anyone has any leads on a copy, please let me know. I know that three of my poster designs are in the book because a friend sent me snapshots. So, clearly I'd love to have a copy of the book. Thanks for any help you guys might be able to give me.

I ordered the book through Amazon, sheesh, six months ago, and just got message from Amazon that the order has now been cancelled. Abject disappointment, and utterlyy embarrassing service from both Amazon and book publisher. I was feeling really angry until I saw your post Casey, I have those posters and love 'em, and I'm thinkin', sheeeeit, if one of the artists can't get his hands on the book, then what are the chances I'll get a copy I've been waiting a half-year to receive?

Is there a dealer in North America that sells this book?
the red terror is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|