View Single Post
Old 06.16.2009, 12:52 PM   #199
radarmaker
the end of the ugly

radarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the red terror
Buyers who are "totally desperate" patiently waited months, and got repeated stiff-arms and assurances that it'll be coming. If Matador issued the same pre-order for The Eternal (and they kinda did), and then didn't issue the record at the date specified, then delayed, prevaricated, dragged their heels, made excuses, and didn't fill the outstanding supposedly-prioritized original pre-orders

Heh. Funny that - I got my copy of Sensational Fix 4 days after placing my order on Amazon, but I'm still waiting for my copy of The Eternal that was paid for 2 months ago to show up, and it's now a week and a half after the supposed release date.
Swings & roundabouts, eh?
radarmaker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|