View Single Post
Old 06.16.2009, 12:58 PM   #200
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the red terror
Ask nicely? At this point I'd prefer to politely tell Walther Koenig and/or the reps speaking on his behalf to stick it up their arse. I apologise if that sounds hostile, but that's the way I feel. I've already told Amazon to stuff it up theirs, and they're blaming the publisher, who offered distribution thru Amazon. Amazon took pre-orders, but Koenig didn't feel obliged to fill them, which fucked over a lot of SY fans. Buyers who are "totally desperate" patiently waited months, and got repeated stiff-arms and assurances that it'll be coming. If Matador issued the same pre-order for The Eternal (and they kinda did), and then didn't issue the record at the date specified, then delayed, prevaricated, dragged their heels, made excuses, and didn't fill the outstanding supposedly-prioritized original pre-orders, yet somehow later filled a few late ones and told me to find another outlet across an ocean, I'd think the record company was running an amateur hour and would be equally pissed, thinking Matador promised something they couldn't deliver. Bottomline, for me: Koenig didn't deliver. Fool me once...

Take one, twice daily.
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|