View Single Post
Old 06.17.2009, 09:48 AM   #302
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Eh?

Just read the first post.

But anyway, my girlfriend was wanting to be more sexually adventerous. Basically, what happened, we were in Florida for 5 days, sleeping next to each other, but we couldn't do anything, because we were with her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend. Well, I found out her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend fucked in the bathroom while me and my girlfriend were asleep in the hotel room! Her cousin's boyfriend told me all about it...

Anyway, we got back from Florida, horny as hell, and I was going down and her, and she just said "stick a finger in my ass" so I did and she enjoyed the sensation of two fingers in her vag, 1 in her ass, and my tongue on her clit while she rubbed her nipples. Then, she wanted me to experience a finger in my ass. I was like no no no noooooooo... but then she ended up doing it and it felt amazing.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|