View Single Post
Old 06.28.2009, 02:05 AM   #33
Silent Dan Speaks
the destroyed room

Silent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's assesSilent Dan Speaks kicks all y'all's asses
I agree with Donnie Darko being a lame movie.

Also, college is pretty bullshit and that's coming from someone who's about to be a junior. I got to a pretty good school and there are still tons of dumbasses there, which makes me feel like it's all pretty meaningless. Of course, I am an English major, which is pretty worthless, but that's beside the point. At this point you're not respected for having a college degree, you're just disrespected for not having one. Some of my best and smartest friends didn't go to college and as far as I'm concerned they're better for it. College seems to turn a lot of people into complete douchebags, but that's for another day.

This is also probably my longest post on this board. It's time for bed now.
Silent Dan Speaks is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|